Transforming the face of braille education
Teaching made simple & efficient
Various pre-made lesson plans and teaching resources, easy to personalize lessons to individual student and track learning progress. You can also create your own teaching material, play games with your student and reinforce learning through various self-guided activities. Manage and download new content from your app.
Keep students engaged & entertained
Taptilo makes braille fun and interactive by incorporating learning by movement, touch and hearing. The jumbo-sized, child-friendly braille blocks can be easily manipulated by young children and help strengthen and refine finger movement as they play. Children can easily follow along games and activities even on their own with dynamic audio and tactile guidance.
Connect with your student better
With tons of interactive and personalization features, Taptilo can effectively lower the barrier to early braille education and create a friendly and collaborative learning environment. Perfect for early introduction to braille literacy. Save time prepping for class and spend more time interacting with students. With Taptilo, teaching braille can be even more fun and fulfilling!
Teach anywhere, everywhere
Taptilo is suitable for itinerant teachers. With its easy to carry, portable design and complimentary carrying pouch, power-saving features, rechargeable battery, easy app connection. With the new WiFi feature, enjoy access to the online library of content, wherever you are connected!
Easy-to-customize teaching resources & tools
- Includes a basic set of 17+ games and activities, the English alphabet, numbers, and 800+ essential literacy words divided into categories based on reading level.
- Easy to personalize your own content, upload and manage your own word list.
- Enhanced app-based control and customization. Flexible teaching options
- Visually track learning progress with the progress monitor.
- Available in UEB and uncontracted braille. Option to temporary switch word back and forth from uncontracted to UEB to practice at the same time.
- By connecting multiple devices to one app, you have the option to teach many students at once.
Packed with fun, engaging learning features
- Interactive audio and tactile guidance allows learners of all ages to get started within seconds and follow along easily.
- With self-study mode (without the app), students can play and learn independently with minimal adult supervision.
- Fun, dynamic sounds for better engagement and audio-inspired learning and play (animal sounds, objects and vehicles, sounds from nature, etc.)
- Innovative and engaging design that combines a refreshable braille display to practice reading and a braille writing pad with manipulative blocks to practice writing.
WiFi connectivity & download center
- Easily download and install new content and language packages in a few minutes.
- Keep device up-to-date through regular firmware upgrades via the app.
- Manage your content on your app.
Not sure if Taptilo is right for you?